Win 1 in 5 unique dining experiences.
Simply tell us your thoughts about the current dating culture in Australia by completing this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/stateofdatingAus
Epic Catch – Dating Culture In Australia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and
Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is EPIC CATCH, We Work Melbourne, level 4, 152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne 3000.
3. The promotional period begins at 11.00am AEST on Thursday the 22nd of March 2018 and ends
22nd of April 2018.
4. Entries are open to individuals who complete the entry criteria during the Promotion
Period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
i) Complete in full the Epic Catch Survey about the current dating Culture in Australia. Complete in full means to answer every single question in the survey all the way to the end
ii) Must submit their email address in order to be contactable by Epic Catch in the event that they have won
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any
entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the
Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries in the one Promotional Period are not permitted. To avoid doubt, entrants
may enter the Promotion once in each of the Promotional Periods.
10. The winners of the Promotion shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most
insightful and genuine answers to our survey
11. The judging will take place at 2:00pm AEST on Monday 23rd of August, 2018 at We Work Melbourne, Level
4, 152 Elizabeth street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners will be notified via email. All prizes are to be redeemed the 22nd of May or a re-draw will conducted. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners as judged by the Promoter will each win a prize. The individual
prizes each consist of 1 in 5 unique dining experiences in their local cities up to the value of $30.00.
14. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social
media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority,
to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) use of the prize / attendance at the prize event.
20. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any
legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in
their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter
may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt
out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property
of the Promoter.
22. The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. In the event you need to contact epic catch please direct all enquiries to email@example.com